My good friend Becky came up with the brilliant idea of writing a fall bucket list (go visit her – she’s new at this blogging stuff!). And after having an absolute ball with my summer bucket list (shhh, don’t judge that I didn’t quite get to all 50 things!), I thought I should follow suit since fall is my favorite season and I’ve already been making a mental list of silly things I’d like to accomplish. So, without further ado, my list:
1. Make a fall-inspired craft with Little K for the DH’s desk at work. (Will it be a “hand” turkey? A wax paper/crayon/leaf masterpiece? Only time will tell).
2. Try a new pumpkin recipe.
3. Cut back all my plants to prep for winter (sad, but I generally forget and have to do it in the spring).
4. Discover a new place to walk and capture photos.
5. Experiment more with the settings on my camera to capture the changing colors.
6. Visit a new cider mill (there’s so many around here I have yet to visit).
7. Take family photos someplace picturesque. Will need to solicit a very dear friend to do this *cough Sarah!*
8. Make a list of things I am thankful for, and of course, post it on here.
9. Find a new delicious-sounding crock pot recipe and make it.
10. Plan a fall trip to the zoo.
11. Participate in a volunteer project. I just signed up for this one to build a playground with the Detroit Lions and GMC – if you’re local, you should too!
Linking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles.
What fun things do you plan to do this fall?