…I married my best friend.
Sure, it’s a cliché to say that, but it’s the absolute truth. Some look at marriage as simply a piece of paper. I take that very personally. Marriage is so much more than that.
– It’s challenging and beautiful.
– It’s being honest at all times.
– It’s finding the courage to speak your mind to the one person you should trust more than anyone.
– It’s being a goofball and knowing you won’t be judged.
– It’s being selfless and thinking of yourself second at many times.
– It’s not all sunshine and rainbows.
A good marriage takes hard work, incredible communication, working as a team and making sure to find something to laugh about each day so life doesn’t get the best of you.
Thanks to my love for always being yourself, taking time to tell me your thoughts on everything, and of course, being an amazing dad and husband. These past four years have been the absolute BEST of my life and I owe that to you.
What do you think makes a marriage great?