WOW. Apparently you all love LEGOs, because you helped me have my most successful giveaway EVER! Out of 1,065 entries, #105 was chosen through Rafflecopter and Kara D is the winner for the LEGO KidsFest tickets. Congrats, Kara – I hope you and your family enjoy the event.
Even if you weren’t a winner, I hope you all will check out the event, coming to the Suburban Collection Showplace Oct. 12-14. It’s not everyday
we our kids have an excuse to play with LEGOs!
Still looking to get tickets? Check out these great giveaways still happening from fellow Detroit-area bloggers:
More fun facts about LEGOs:
- More than 400 billion LEGO® bricks have been produced since 1949.
- The LEGO® minifigure represents the world’s largest population of people! Over 4 billion minifigures have been produced in the last 30 years. This is almost 12 times the population of the United States!
- LEGO® minifigures are out of this world, literally. The 2 Mars Rovers have an image of the LEGO® minifigure etched into their front grill.
- There are about 62 LEGO® bricks for every one of the world’s 6 billion inhabitants.
- Laid end to end, the number of LEGO® bricks sold in a year would reach more than 5 times around the world.
- 19 billion LEGO® elements are produced every year. 2.16 million LEGO® elements are molded every hour, or 36,000 per minute.