There are so many great reasons to shop online.
A.) You don’t have to leave the house, which means avoiding packing up baby.
B.) You can get tons of great items for fantastic prices.
Here’s some of the top websites to score deals. I do not get a commission if you click on any of the links.
2. Zulily, The Mini Social, KidsWoot, Totsy, BabySteals & KidSteals – Score deals on adorable designer items. All these sites feature clothing and toys for kiddos and deals on maternity and fashions for mamma, too.
3. Restaurant.com – Buy gift certificates for 50 percent off or more. Despite some regulations, these can be great – especially for large families. Tip: Be sure to signup for emails and be on the lookout for online discount codes to score mega savings.
4. RetailMeNot – Always check this site before purchasing anything online. Many retailers have promo codes for discounts and shipping costs that can be added when checking out. Another great feature is lists of codes for Pampers Points and Huggies Enjoy The Ride rewards.
5. Heartsy – Love Etsy and ArtFire? This site features daily deals on handmade, beautiful goods.
Be careful: These websites can act like the candy aisle at the grocery store. If you’re not going to use the item or give it as a gift, don’t buy it.
- Beware of shipping costs. That’s where you may end up spending a bulk of your money.
- Check into expiration dates and restrictions for coupons. For example, for a restaurant, if you need to spend $100 and that doesn’t include adult beverages, think long and hard. Will it be possible to get enough people together to go with you before it expires?
- Review the return policy on items. If they come to you damaged, will you be able to send the item back?
Clue me in – what other sites have I missed?
Happy deal shopping!