I’m 27 and I’ve never…
1. Taken a ride in a hot air balloon (even when one landed in my yard as a kid!).
2. Shot a handgun.
3. Made my own beer.
4. Driven a tractor.
5. Ate any Ethiopian food (really want to try The Blue Nile).
6. Sewed anything but pillows and buttons.
7. Joined in a march for a cause I love.
8. Taken a cooking class.
9. Been in first class.
10. Taken a tap class [as an adult].
11. Painted pottery…or anything on a canvas.
12. Grown tomatoes.
13. Canned anything (would love to make jam or salsa).
14. Paid for the person behind me at the drive-thru.
15. Went to a live NHL or NFL game.
16. Purposely dropped money just so someone can feel like it’s their lucky day.
17. Gotten a bikini wax.
18. Ate chicken fries from Burger King (they have got to be good, right?!).
19. Riden a mechanical bull.
20. Traveled in the NE states (Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont top my list).
21. Gone on a ghost tour in a historic town.
22. Owned a purse that cost more than $40.
*** Please note these are all things I hope to do during my lifetime…some are just plain silly and some will take time and money to make happen! ***
Your turn: What silly or serious things haven’t you done but would like to accomplish?
Written for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. I choose prompt #1, to write about 22 things I’ve never done.