Do you have an abundance of formal dresses? Between proms, weddings, and more, there usually is at least one gently used dress in every woman’s closet, right? If you are ready to part with them, this is the perfect opportunity!
Ten Comerica Bank locations across metro Detroit will collect new or gently used formal dresses through April 6 to provide high school students with prom dresses and accessories for their special dances. This is the second Prom Dress Drive Comerica Bank has held in partnership with local nonprofit Hope Closet, which provides more than 500 dresses each year to young women, no matter their financial status.
Accessories such as jewelry, shoes, purses and wraps will also be accepted. The community donated more than 1,600 dresses and 100 pairs of shoes last year.
Donations will be accepted at the following locations:
- Michigan-American Road – 16150 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48126
- Comerica Bank Auburn Hills Operations Center – 3501 Hamlin Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Comerica Bank Center – 411 W. Lafayette, Detroit, MI 48226
- Fisher-St. Paul Banking Center – 415 Fisher Rd., Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
- Harper-Grossedale – 30200 Harper Rd., St. Clair Shores, MI 48082
- Livonia Operations Center – 39200 W. 6 Mile, Livonia, 48152
- Northville Banking Center – 129 E. Main St., Northville, MI 48167
- Oaktec – 3551 Hamlin Rd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Telegraph-Long Lake – 3910 Telegraph Rd., Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Woodward-14 Mile – 33101 Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI 48009
For more information, visit http://www.comerica.com/promdressmi.
Please donate if you can. Let’s make some gals have a fantastic prom season!