Since I wanted to keep my video around 2 minutes, I decided to write out the second part of the prompt, which was to discuss what you would do if a group of bloggers came to visit you.
I recently wrote about cool things to do in metro Detroit for a ladies night out, and many of the things I listed would be perfect for this!
Here’s a sample itinerary for 2 days of fun…and since you lady bloggers keep me laughing, I’d have to return the favor with lots of LAUGHTER.
– A pole dancing class for beginners at Vixen Fitness in Detroit. That’s right…start the morning off with MAJOR laughs!
– An evening full of hootin’ and hollerin’ as the Motor City’s toughest chicks – the Detroit Derby Girls – aggressively skate their hearts out. Beer and cursing might be involved – all in good fun, of course.
– Brunch at La Dolce Vita in Detroit.
– Get artsy at Painting With A Twist in Ferndale and BYOB…no talent required!
– Drag Queen Bingo in Royal Oak. Need I say more?!
– Hit up a late show at Go Comedy! Improv Theater. Just wear waterproof mascara because you might laugh until you cry.
Who says Detroit isn’t cool? Come visit and we’ll show you a good time!